Dr. Andrew M.C. Brown Memorial English Scholarship
This scholarship was created to assist students majoring in English with Language and Literature emphasis with the cost of their education.
- Candidates should be accepted or currently enrolled at GVSU
- Must be a senior with a declared major in English with Language and Literature emphasis
- Student(s) must be enrolled for at least 12 credit hours with a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher
- Preference will be given to students intending to pursue an advanced English degree. Financial need may be considered, as evidenced by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Renewal Criteria: This scholarship is non-renewable.
- Lissa Roos Parker
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, English