Dr. Earl Harper Management Scholarship
This scholarship was established to help African-American students who are seeking a degree in business management.
- Recipients for this scholarship shall have been accepted for or currently enrolled at Grand Valley State University (GVSU)
- Must be an undergraduate African-American student majoring in Business Management
- Must be enrolled full-time (12 credit hours or more)
- Minimum of 2.5 GPA after completing 15 credits at Grand Valley
- Must be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress standards
Renewal Criteria: This scholarship may be renewed without reapplication provided the recipient continues to meet the qualifications stated above. The scholarship may be awarded to an individual for a maximum of six semesters.
This fund is in compliance with Prop 2-06 because it was established prior to its passing in 2006.