NN Autocam Precision Components Group Engineering Scholarship
This scholarship is designed to encourage students who are interested in practical engineering and educate young people about the changes in the advanced manufacturing field that have taken place over the last 20 years. By providing scholarship support to students from Michigan who may have limited exposure to manufacturing, they hope to raise awareness among college aged populations about advanced manufacturing and ultimately improve the image of manufacturing that is portrayed in popular culture.
- Must be entering your junior year at GVSU
- Must be enrolled full-time in the Seymour and Esther Padnos College of Engineering and Computing
- Must declare a major in engineering
- Must maintain a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 and be making satisfactory academic progress
- Must be a Michigan Resident
Renewal Criteria: Renewable
- Scholarships will support a junior for a total of 2 years (6 semesters)
Finalists will be contacted by faculty and staff of the Engineering Scholarship Committee for an interview, and asked to sign a release to share your resume with Autocam. In addition to the scholarship, Autocam encourages students to apply for internship and co-op opportunities at Autocam. Autocam may contact you about future opportunities with their company.