Graduate Teacher Certification (GTC) Scholarship
This scholarship was established for graduate students accepted into the College of Education who are pursuing initial teacher certification.
- Must have applied and been accepted to the College of Education to study at the graduate level or already be a graduate level student in the College of Education
- Must be pursuing initial teacher certification and must maintain full-time status as a graduate student
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or better in an approved teachable major and/or in the last 60 credits of undergraduate work taken at a regionally accredited college or university
- Must have been nominated by the Scholarship Selection Committee of the College of Education
- Must have demonstrated financial need. Must annually file the FAFSA
REQUIRED: You must upload a resume through the general application for this scholarship
Review Committee: College of Education
- Dorothy and Forrest Armstrong
- Continuing Education
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a two-page essay. Describe how this scholarship will benefit you and be sure to address any eligibility criteria specific to this scholarship.