Randy and Debbie Price Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to encourage students from Harper Creek High School to pursue their dreams of creating or owning a business, assist them with the costs of their education, and encourage them to take advantage of programming offered by the DeVos Center for Entrepreneurship and the Seidman College of Business.
- Recipients of this scholarship shall have been accepted for or currently enrolled at Grand Valley State University (GVSU).
- Must be a graduate of Harper Creek High School
- Must be enrolled as an undergraduate student for 12 credit hours or more with an indication to study business (incoming freshmen), declared major in business, or be enrolled in the Seidman College of Business
- Must be meeting satisfactory academic progress standards
- Preference will be given to students from single parent families.
- All graduates of Harper Creek High School, including transfer students from Kellogg Community College, are encouraged to apply.
- Priority will be given to freshmen and previous recipients of this scholarship.
Financial need shall be demonstrated by the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Students with high financial need and Pathway eligible students from middle income families will be considered.
Renewal Criteria: This scholarship may be renewed with reapplication provided the recipient continues to meet the qualifications. This scholarship may be awarded to an individual for a maximum of eight semesters.