Computer Science and Information Systems Freshmen Scholarship
Scholarships are available to a limited number of incoming first-year students who have indicated an interest in majoring in either computer science or information systems. These scholarships are available to a select group of students who meet the minimum requirements. The scholarship is dependent on maintaining certain academic standards while at GVSU.
- Applicants must be admitted to Grand Valley State University and have declared the intent to major in either Computer Science or Information Systems
- The student must have at least a high school GPA of 3.5 and a 28 ACT/ 1310 SAT or better
- The student must be enrolling at GVSU as a full-time student
Application Process: There is no formal application required for this scholarship, all direct admits into the School of Computing Science and Information Systems will be considered.
- Computing and Information Systems, Padnos College of Engineering & Computing
- Supplemental Questions
- Please explain your academic and career goals related to computing in a one-page typed essay. (Please consider writing this in a word processor first and then copy and paste your response here)