Fred A. Bell Business Scholarship
This scholarship provides financial support and recognition to business students who study in a foreign country. The scholarship is available to undergraduate and graduate business majors. With support from this scholarship, students can prepare for a global workplace, and position themselves for success in a world that is more diverse, complex, and interdependent.
- Candidates must be full-time undergraduate or full-time/part-time graduate business students
- Must have completed a minimum of 12 credits at GVSU
- Study abroad application must be accepted by the Padnos International Center
- Good academic standing / Strong academic credentials
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Students must be willing to promote study abroad when they return to GVSU
Application Process: Please apply for this scholarship through the Seidman College of Business Study Abroad Scholarship application in myScholarships. The Seidman College of Business Study Abroad Scholarship application serves as the application for the Fred Bell Business Scholarship as well.