Kirkhof Engineering Scholarship
This scholarship was designed for incoming freshman who plan to enroll in the Padnos College of Engineering.
- Entering engineering freshman applying for admission by December 31
- Must have a minimum 3.0 high school GPA and a minimum composite test score of 23 ACT/ 1140 SAT with a math score of 26 ACT/650 SAT or better
- Must have six units of high school math and science.
- Be enrolled full time
Renewal Criteria: Renewable for a maximum award of 8 semesters provided recipient maintains a minimum 3.0 GPA, enrolls for a minimum of 15 credits per semester, and completes the engineering requirements for each grade level.
- $1,000 - $2,000
- Padnos College of Engineering, Padnos College of Engineering & Computing
- Supplemental Questions
- Please list all mathematics and science classes taken in high school (grades 9 – 12).
- Attach a typed essay written about yourself and your interest in engineering. Refer to the description of the scholarship for specific topics to be addressed in your essay. Help the Engineering Scholarship Committee understand your uniqueness and see you as a person, as a student, and as a future member of the engineering profession. To accomplish this, it would be best if you wrote in the first person. Remember that the Committee will read many essays, and you must make them understand why you should receive a scholarship. Your essay will weigh heavily in their decision.
- Please list the date you were accepted for admission to Grand Valley State University.