Don Williams Sr. Dean Emeritus Multicultural Business Education (MBEC) Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to recognize and assist African American students from Wayne County with the costs of earning their degree in business at Grand Valley State University.
- Candidates must be accepted for or currently enrolled at GVSU
- Candidates must be a junior, senior, or transfer undergraduate student
- Must be enrolled full-time in the Seidman College of Business
- Must be making satisfactory academic progress
- Preference will be given to students from Wayne County
Financial need is not required.
Renewal Criteria: Renewed without reapplication provided the recipient continues to meet the qualifications stated above. Scholarship may be awarded to an individual recipient for a maximum of 4 semesters.