Judith S. Pratt Non-Traditional Nursing Scholarship
This scholarship was established to benefit the non-traditional nursing student who has previously earned a BS/BA degree and desires to complete a BSN degree at GVSU.
- Accepted to Kirkhof School of Nursing including all prerequisites to be completed or in the process of completion
- Must be full time and have a cumulative 3.0 GPA or better for all undergraduate coursework
- Must hold an earned BA/BS degree other than a nursing degree from an accredited institution
- Must complete and submit an essay to the Kirkhof College of Nursing
- Demonstrated financial need is required. Students must annually file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Renewal Criteria: Scholarship is renewable once provided the student continues to require financial aid and maintains on-going satisfactory academic progress.
- Judith S. Pratt
- Kirkhof College of Nursing
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you already earned a BA/BS degree other than a nursing degree from an accredited institution?
- If you are a transfer applicant, please list the degree you received from your previous institution and date it was received.
- Please provide an essay (maximum 500 words) describing prior academic experience, interest in a nursing career, need and a desire for this scholarship.