Dr. Donald J. Klein, Sr. Graduate Scholarship in Accounting
This scholarship was created by the Seidman School of Business and Accounting Department alumni in honor of Professor Emeritus and former School of Accounting Department Chair, Don Klein.
- Must have completed an undergraduate business degree
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.75 or better upon admission to the MSA program
- In addition to academic excellence, applicants must have demonstrated leadership, service and involvement in extra-curricular activities. They must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time graduate student (9 credits per semester)
- Must complete the Masters of Science in Accounting within two academic years
- Must maintain a 3.5 GPA while in the MSA program
- Candidates must be accepted by Grand Valley State University for enrollment in the MSA program to be eligible to receive this scholarship
- Seidman School of Business and Accounting Department Alumni
- Accounting, Seidman College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- Please attach a statement describing your career goals, including your desired position in 5 to 10 years and how you intend to achieve this.
- Please upload a copy of your most current unofficial transcript.