Padnos School of Engineering/SAE Engineering Scholarship
This scholarship was made available for students who are interested in the study of engineering and are in the engineering program at GVSU.
- Entering freshman majoring in Engineering on a full time basis and must have been admitted to Grand Valley State University
- Have at least a 3.5 GPA for 10th and 11th grade
- Be a citizen of the United States
Renewal Criteria: May apply for renewal for sophomore year.
- Padnos College of Engineering, Padnos College of Engineering & Computing
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you have at least a 3.5 GPA in the 10th and 11th grade of high school?
- Please list all mathematics and science classes taken in high school (grades 9 – 12).
- Attach a typed essay written about yourself and your interest in engineering. Refer to the description of the scholarship for specific topics to be addressed in your essay. Help the Engineering Scholarship Committee understand your uniqueness and see you as a person, as a student, and as a future member of the engineering profession. To accomplish this, it would be best if you wrote in the first person. Remember that the Committee will read many essays, and you must make them understand why you should receive a scholarship. Your essay will weigh heavily in their decision.