Excel Business Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to assist finance and economics majors who excel academically and still find time to engage in community service and professional development that adds another dimension to their learning experience.
- Must be full-time student of either junior or senior status
- Must be enrolled in the Seidman College of Business with either a Finance or Economics major
- Must have a GPA of 3.5
- Must demonstrate financial need by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Renewal Criteria: Non-renewable
- Up to $1,500
- Finance, Seidman College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- Essay: Attach a one page essay describing your career goals, community service experience, and your reputation in relation to the qualities of integrity, humility, professionalism and courtesy.