John Shontz Native Plants Biology Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to assist students who are majoring in Biology with an emphasis in Plant Biology.
- Must be entering Sophomore, Junior or Senior year in forthcoming Fall semester
- Enrolled with full-time status as a degree-seeking student, majoring in Biology with an emphasis in Plant Biology
- Recipients shall be making satisfactory academic progress
- Transfer candidates must be accepted by GVSU for enrollment, and recipients must be attending the University to be eligible to receive this scholarship
Renewal Criteria: Scholarship is renewable provided the recipient continues to meet qualifications. This scholarship may be awarded to an individual for a maximum of 3 academic years.
- Barbara Waddell
- Biology, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Name of your academic advisor:
- Please list your major GPA.
- Please list all the college-level Biology and NRM courses you have taken or in which you are currently enrolled. If you transferred coursed to GVSU, where did you take those courses?
- Recognizing that you are still in your undergraduate years, what sort of professional plans do you have? (This can be two or three sentences)
- Please attach a written essay in which you demonstrate your interest in the Biology of Native Plants. Please limit your essay to no more than 250 words.