Folds of Honor Scholarship
This scholarship is intended for students who have an immediate family member (spouse or parent) who has been killed in the line of duty while serving in Iraq or Afghanistan.
- Must be a resident of the State of Michigan
- Must annually file the Free Application for Federal Aid (FAFSA)
- Must be a full-time student and be meeting satisfactory academic progress
Renewal Criteria: Scholarship is renewable for a maximum of eight consecutive semesters provided the recipient maintains eligibility.
- Grand Valley State University
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have an immediate family member who was killed in the Line of Duty while serving in Iraq or Afghanistan?
- What branch did this person serve in?
- What is your relationship to the individual who served?
- Please provide official military documentation of the service member's loss of life while in active service in one of the designated war theaters and proof of relationship to the deceased service person.