Rev. Black Physical Therapy Scholarship in memory of Robert Klein
This scholarship assists students pursuing the profession of Physical Therapy.
- Candidates must be enrolled full time status in the College of Health Professions Doctor of Physical Therapy graduate program and have a baccalaureate degree from GVSU
- Must demonstrate financial need as defined by government programs by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Preference will be given to veterans, especially those wounded in the service
Renewal Criteria: Non-renewable
- Darld and Joyce Black
- Up to $1,200
- College of Health Professions, Physical Therapy
- Supplemental Questions
- What school did you receive your undergraudate degree from?
- Are you a veteran of the US Armed Forces?
- If so, were you wounded in the line of duty?
- Please list your past honors or achievements:
- Please provide a statement of career goal(s).
- Please upload a typed personal essay. Include in the essay information about yourself and your educational and career goals. Do not, however, merely list activities, honors and awards, since you have already done this above. Instead, help the selection committee understand your uniqueness. To accomplish this, it would be a good idea to write in the first person (Use “I”). Try to make yourself come to life as a person, as a student and as a future member of your chosen profession. Remember that committee members read many applications. You must make then understand why they should choose you for the scholarship rather than someone else whose record on paper might appear almost identical to yours. Your essay weighs heavily in the committee’s decision.
- Show 1 more