M. Frederick S. Singer and Frederick S. Singer Memorial Veterans Scholarship
This scholarship is designed to assist veterans with the costs of completing a degree at Grand Valley State University.
- Candidates must an undergraduate and enrolled as a degree seeking student
- Candidates must have a 2.5 cumulative GPA and must be making satisfactory academic progress
- Must demonstrate financial need by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Preference will be given to veterans who are nontraditional students and those who have exhausted tuition benefits and other resources
Renewal Criteria: Recipients must reapply and meet the eligibility requirements
- Singer Family in memory of M. Frederick Singer and Frederick S. Singer
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a veteran of the US Armed Forces?
- Please provide proof of honorable discharge papers in the case of veterans, or a letter of good standing from your commanding officer in the case of reservists.
- Are you a student that has experienced a unique pathway to education including a break due to child/family responsibilities, re-entry to college after some significant time away, or exceptional life circumstances due to employment or other challenges?
- If you answered yes to the question above, please explain.
- Have you exhausted all other financial aid options?
- Please submit an essay describing your experience in the Armed Forces and your career goals.
- Show 1 more