Pioneer Class of 1967 Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to recognize and assist students who demonstrate a “Pioneering Spirit” as exemplified by the Pioneer Class of 1967 at GVSU.
- Recipients of this scholarship shall have been accepted for or currently enrolled at GVSU
- Must be an undergraduate student, enrolled for 12 or more credit hours in any course of study
- Must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or greater on a 4.0 scale
- Preference will be given to students who demonstrate a Pioneering Spirit in their academics, on campus, or in their community
Renewable criteria: This scholarship may not be renewed.
- Pioneer Class of 1967
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe your career goals, your definition of a Pioneering Spirit and how you demonstrate it in your academics, on campus or in your community, along with describing any knowledge of or connection to our Pioneer Class of 1967 Alumni.