Small Family Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students who demonstrate a commitment to completing their degree with little to no debt by working their way through college. To be eligible students must:
- Be accepted for or currently enrolled at GVSU
- Be an undergraduate junior or senior
- Be enrolled for 12 credits or more
- Have a 3.0 or higher GPA
- Be making Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as determined by the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Preference will be given to students who have worked to contribute to the cost of their education and can demonstrate continuous work experience during their educational experience at GVSU.
Financial need may be considered and will be demonstrated by the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Renewal Criteria: This scholarship may be renewed without reapplication for a maximum of 4 semesters as long as the recipient continues to meet the qualifications.