Rev. Terry W. '70 and Sandra L. (Mackus) '68 Allen First Generation Diversity Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to assist students who are the first in their family to earn a four year degree (First Generation) and promote diversity at GVSU.
- Accepted and currently enrolled at GVSU
- An undergraduate senior
- Enrolled 12 or more credits
- Any course of study
- Shall be making Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) according to the norms established by the University and the Office or Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Candidates must be from underrepresented ethnic groups and must declare their minority status in their response to admissions application form questions regarding their racial/ethnic origins
- Preference will be given to students who are the first in their family to earn a four year degree
Financial need is required and will be demonstrated by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Renewal Criteria: Non-renewable