GRCC Presidents' Scholarship for Transfer Students
The purpose of this scholarship is to reduce financial pressure on students and their families and make a Grand Valley Education accessible to students from all background. This need-based scholarship will ensure that financial need does not become a barrier to intellectual and personal growth.
- Recipients shall be accepted for or currently enrolled at GVSU
- Must be an undergraduate transfer from Grand Rapids Community College
- Must have an Associates of Art or Associates of Science degree
- Must be enrolled in 12 credit hours or more in any course of study
- Must be making Satisfactory Academic Progress
Financial need is required and shall be demonstrated by the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Renewal Criteria: This scholarship may be renewed without reapplication provided the recipient continues to meet the qualifications listed above. The scholarship may be awarded to an individual for a maximum of four semesters.