Philip Peter Versluis Criminal Justice Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is provide encouragement and financial support to criminal justice students.
- Recipients must be accepted or currently enrolled at GVSU
- Must be undergraduate Junior or Senior
- Must be enrolled full-time (12 credit hours or more) in the College of Community and Public Service
- Declared major in Criminal Justice or Legal Studies
- Must have cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Must be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress standards according to the University
- Preference will be given to students from Kent, Ottawa, Muskegon, and Allegan counties
Financial need will be given preference and will be demonstrated by Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Renewal Criteria: This scholarship may be renewed without reapplication provided the recipient(s) continues to meet the qualifications listed above. This scholarship may be awarded to an individual for a maximum of 4 semesters.