William "Bill" W. Idema Physics Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide encouragement and financial support to physics students.
- Recipients must be accepted and currently enrolled at GVSU
- Must be an undergraduate junior or senior
- Must be enrolled full time with a declared Physics major
- Must have a cumulative GPA of a 3.2 or higher
- Must be maintaining Satisfactory Academic Progress according to standards of the University
- Preference will be given to candidates from Kent, Ottawa, Muskegon and Allegan counties
Financial need will be considered and will be demonstrated by the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Renewal Criteria: May be renewed without reapplication as long as recipient continues to meet renewal requirements for a maximum of 4 semesters.